Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Few Ideas for the Fellowship

I've been interested in 60's cultures/v. countercultures lately.  Things like the British invasion of Swinging London down to the effects of the division of Germany after World War II have made me want to create something based on these internally conflicting cultures in Europe.
Granted, I don't know how much I could find (particularly the remnants of this period) in the present day.  If I really want to pursue this idea, I'll need to find which area interests me most and what I can do there to get the most out of the trip.  This experience of studying cultures in their natural environment could easily give me inspiration for projects this year or later in life.  As an animator I lean towards making an animation as my end result, though inspiration is inspiration and the ideas this trip could give me could start many different kinds of products.
I'm good at traveling and keeping deadlines.  I am also a good culture sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment